Top Selling Herbs / Natural Remedies – U.S.
US Herbal Supplement Sales Increase by 9.7% in 2021, for a total consumer spending of $12.350 billion. (Source)
Top-Selling Herbal Dietary Supplements in the Food, Drug, and Mass Market Retail Channels. (Source)
- Elderberry – Stay healthy all winter with this natural remedy. (The little black dress of the herbal world.)
- Psyllium (fiber) – Soothe your gut with this natural remedy (and benefits in many more ways).
- ACV – Apple Cider Vinegar – Protects the gut, shields from chronic diseases, lowers blood sugar levels, and reduces inflammation
- Horehound – This herb will help you fight off sickness and infection.
- Turmeric – stimulates the immune system, making it more effective at fighting off infections
- Cranberry – reduces the risk of urinary tract infections
- Ashwagandha – stimulates the activation of immune system cells, inhibits inflammation and improves memory
- Ivy Leaf – coming soon
- Ginger – studies confirm it helps kill the influenza virus and helps the immune system wage war on infection
- Fenugreek – reduces cholesterol levels, controls diabetes, and minimizes the symptoms of menopause.
- Echinacea – improves symptoms and shortens the duration of colds and upper respiratory infections
- Garlic – The role of garlic as an antiviral and antibacterial is unsurpassed
- St. John’s Wort – Nature’s antidepressant
- Valerian – Nature’s valium
- Gingko – Aids memory and concentration by helping circulation in the brain
- Saw Palmetto – for symptoms of benign prostate hypertrophy (frequent urination, restricted urine flow, nighttime urination)
- Flax Seed or Oil – is packed with essential fatty acids, which can help reduce inflammation
- Black Cohosh – for menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, headaches, premenstrual problems and menstrual cramps
- Ginseng – to boost energy, improve cognitive function, reduce stress, and support overall well-being
- Pycnogenol – info coming soon
- CBD – Cannabidiol – info coming soon
- Gogi berry – info coming soon
- Milk thistle – helps maintain healthy liver function
- Beet Root – info coming soon
- Aloe – has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
- Maca – info coming soon