Yes… Soy is classified as an herb because it is a plant that has been used for medicinal purposes.
Of the many benefits of soy, it is a versatile and nutritious food source. Soybeans are a good source of protein, fiber, and vitamins and minerals, including calcium, iron, and magnesium. It is also a good source of phytochemicals, such as isoflavones and saponins.
The medicinal benefits of soy is that it has been shown to help lower cholesterol and blood pressure, reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke, and protect against some types of cancer, such as breast cancer. Soy is also thought to help reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Soy foods are generally low in saturated fat and calories, and are a good choice for a healthy diet. It comes into our diets in a variety of forms, including soy milk, tofu, tempeh, and edamame.
Adding soy to your diet:
There are many ways to add the benefits of soy to our diets.
- Soy milk is a good alternative to cow’s milk for those who are lactose intolerant or have allergies to dairy products.
- Tofu is made from soybeans and is a good source of protein. It can be used in place of meat in many recipes.
- Tempeh is high in protein and can be used as a meat alternative.
- Edamame are soybeans that are still in the pods and can be eaten as a snack or added to salads or other dishes.
Soy can also be found in many processed foods, such as soy sauce, veggie burgers, and energy bars. Soy is a versatile and healthy addition to any diet.
Yes… Soy milk is made from soybeans and is a good source of protein, calcium, and other nutrients. It is also a good source of calcium and other nutrients. Soy milk comes in many flavors, such as vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. It can be used in place of cow’s milk in many recipes. A healthy addition to any diet!
The Benefits of Soy Supplements:
Soy supplements are a convenient way to get the health benefits of soy without having to change your diet. Supplements are available in a variety of forms, including capsules, tablets, powders, and liquids. Btw, soy supplements can be taken with or without food.
Soybeans are a type of legume that is native to Asia. Soybeans have been cultivated in China for over 3,000 years. Soybeans are now grown in many parts of the world, including the United States, Brazil, and Argentina. Soybeans are a good source of protein, fiber, and vitamins and minerals, including calcium, iron, and magnesium. Soybeans are also a good source of phytochemicals, such as isoflavones and saponins.
Soybeans can be eaten whole, or they can be processed into a variety of food products, such as soy milk, tofu, tempeh, and soy protein powder. Soy foods are a good source of protein for vegetarians and vegans.
The recommended dosage for soy supplements depends on the reason why you are taking them. Soy supplements are generally safe, but side effects can include bloating, gas, and diarrhea. Soy supplements can interact with some medications, so it is important to speak with your healthcare provider before taking them.
Some reasons you might take soy supplements include:
- To reduce the risk of heart disease
- To reduce the risk of breast cancer
- To reduce the risk of prostate cancer
- To relieve hot flashes
Recommended dosages for these conditions are:
- For heart disease: 40 grams of soy protein per day
- For breast cancer: 25 grams of soy per day
- For prostate cancer: 30 grams of soy per day
- For hot flashes: 40 grams of soy per day
You should start with the lowest possible dose and increase gradually as needed. Speak with your healthcare provider before taking soy supplements to ensure they are right for you.
Unit Count: 100 Count, 1200mg per Capsule
Brand: N NEONUTRIX NUTRITION, SCIENCE, RESEARCH
Product Benefits: Heart Health Support
Features: No Artificial Preservatives, GMO Free, No Artificial Flavor
- HIGH POTENCY & EASY TO ABSORB: Our soy lecithin supplement contains 1200mg of soy lecithin in just 1 capsule per day. These liquid capsules (softgel) are easily swallowed and absorbed by your body for maximum benefits.
- RICH SOURCE OF PHOSPHOLIPIDS: Our Neonutrix lecithin dietary supplement is a premium source of phospholipids. They are required by your body to build cell membranes and are vital for the maintenance and functioning of the brain, blood, nerves and tissues.
- SUPPORTS HEART & BRAIN HEALTH: Derived from soy, our soy lecithin 1200mg soft gel acts as an antioxidant to support heart health. The forms of phosphatides provided by this supplement support cellular health in your nervous system to maintain healthy brain functions.
4.4 out of 5 stars